Naive Film Boy

Changed back Naïve to Naive. The dots were annoying me.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Just...

watched Cinema Paradiso twice today (despite Kas 1 Final Exam being tomorrow). Once alone, once with mom. I believe I am on a CP high. Hehehe.

Toto!
Posted by Skunky at 11:17 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Recently Seen Flicks (that you should also check out!)

  • A Date with Jao Mapa (2000) [Watch it here!]
  • Batch '81 (1982)
  • Casino (1995)
  • Cinema Paradiso (1988)
  • Clue (1985)
  • Departures (2008)
  • Devil (2010)
  • Kakabakaba Ka Ba? (1980)
  • Kisapmata (1981)
  • Kung Mangarap Ka't Magising (1977)
  • Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
  • Oro, Plata, Mata (1982)
  • Pan's Labyrinth (2006)
  • Society (1989)
  • Stardoom (1971)
  • The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
  • The Social Network (2010)
  • The Truman Show (1998)
  • Thrist (2009)
  • Tokyo (2008)

Wonderful Art

  • The "I Can Read Movies" Series by Spacesick
  • Art of the Title Sequence
  • Seek & Speak

On Films...

  • Critic After Dark - Noel Vera
  • Lessons From the School of Inattention - Oggs Cruz
  • Lilok Pelikula - Richard Bolisay
  • Piling Piling Pelikula - Dodo Dayao

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (8)
    • ▼  October (8)
      • I've Been Lazy.
      • I Just...
      • Movie Soundtrack Favorites: Instrumentals (Part 1)
      • Dear Alexis,
      • It's Nice to...
      • An Encounter with A Gay Celebrity
      • Emo Musings...
      • Revamp!
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by rajareddychadive. Powered by Blogger.