Greetings, reader!
As you may know (but probably not), all posts that used to be in this site are now gone.
"Where'd they go," you may ask. Well, I deleted them. It's been a long time since I wrote those silly blogs (yes, REALLY silly, senseless blogs), and it's time, I figured, this site get a revamp.
Truth be told, I've only kept those blogs online because I'm just that type; I love holding onto things, collecting things, keeping those little concrete memories. But then, there comes a time in a person's life when they experience that sudden epiphany and begin to assess their long-established set of beliefs... for me, that time is now.
The nostalgia that existed here is dead. In this blog, there was very little to begin with anyway. I'm sticking to my love letters, small notes, and tokens for that.
So, here's to the future. May I actually start to fill this site with stuff that makes sense now!
Cheers!
Butchito
No comments:
Post a Comment